Congratulations on taking this step to a more secure financial future. It's easy to participate in Ohio Deferred Compensation.
EZ Enrollment for Hassle-Free Investors
It takes less than two minutes to complete your EZ Enrollment. Your pre-tax payroll deduction will be invested in the LifePath Portfolio target-date fund closest to the year you turn age 65. Download an EZ Enrollment Form now.
Once we receive your completed application, we’ll send a Program Welcome Kit that includes a Beneficiary Form. When your enrollment is complete, you may remain in your LifePath Portfolio or select any of the available investment options offered by the Program simply by accessing your account online.
Please make sure to read the fund profile for more information regarding these funds.
Online Enrollment for Hands-On Investors
This process takes about 20 minutes. You can select any of the Program’s available investment options. Once you're enrolled, your beneficiary will default to your estate until we receive your signed Participation Agreement Form and Beneficiary Form.
Before you begin, you'll need access to a printer and the following:
- Your most recent pay stub
- Beneficiary information, such as Social Security numbers and dates of birth
Call 877-644-6457 and one of our licensed Account Executives can answer your questions and send you the forms for your signature. Once you return those forms to us by mail or fax, you will be enrolled.
Reasons to Enroll
Here are some of the many reasons to enroll in Ohio Deferred Compensation:
- Convenient payroll deductions
- Tax-deferred savings to help save on your tax bill
- SMarT Plan to automatically increase your deferrals each year and provide greater savings
- Withdrawal can begin after employment ends; No penalty for withdrawing before age 59½
- Flexible withdrawal and rollover options
- Save more with Catch-up as you near retirement
- Unforeseeable Emergency withdrawal for severe financial hardships
- Rollover other plans into Ohio Deferred Compensation to take advantage of our competitive fees
- Phone assistance and walk-in hours
- Retirement Planning Specialists to assist and answer questions
- Local Account Executives will visit your worksite to review your account
- Online account access
- eDelivery of your quarterly and annual statements
- Quality investment options
- Competitive fees
You can stay with the Program through your retirement years to continue enjoying all of the Program’s benefits.