Retirement Planning Specialists Available for You
Retirement Planning Specialists (RPSs) help Program participants with retirement planning at no charge, in the most convenient of three ways—at the Service Center in Columbus, at meeting sites throughout Ohio, or over the phone.
Retirement Planning Specialists are here to help you:
- Determine your retirement income needs
- Evaluate your current finances with respect to retirement
- Review your current investments to provide a holistic review of your retirement readiness
- Defer sick and vacation leave from your final paycheck
- Choose the distribution option that’s most suitable for you
You must make an appointment for this service by calling 877-644-6457.
Information presented by the Retirement Planning Specialists is for educational and planning purposes only and is not intended as investment advice. Retirement Planning Specialists and Account Executives do not provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Please consult your professional advisor for such advice.